You will be required to bring the following documentation along with you to your final interview:
- original identification documentation proving your right to work in the UK
- proof of qualifications and professional membership(s), as referred to within your application
We will take a photocopy of these on the day to be kept on file until completion of the recruitment process.
View the list of acceptable right to work documents
Prior to commencement: pre-employment documents to complete
Once a conditional offer has been made, you will be asked to complete and return the following information as soon as possible:
- DBS check – There is a charge of £25.00 which we will refund via your first payroll. We are unable to confirm a start date until the certificate is with us
- HMRC Starter Checklist
- Medical questionnaire
- New starter personal details form
- Pension questionnaire
- A photo of you and a brief outline of information about yourself and your work history; this will be circulated via email and used to introduce you to the business
Please send the information via email to your contact within the HR team or use: email@example.com
Alternatively, you can post your documents to: Human Resources, Coal Authority, 200 Litchfield Lane, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG18 4RG
If sending personal information via email, we would strongly advise you to password protect any documentation.
On satisfactory completion of the pre-employment checks, we will formally offer you the position by sending your Contract of Employment.
If you have any queries or concerns, please contact the recruitment team on telephone number 01623 637192 or email firstname.lastname@example.org