Borehole drilling advice
The complex nature of mine workings can cause operational, safety and environmental issues when drilling boreholes and requires specialist knowledge to be carried out accurately.
We have over 20 years’ experience in successfully sinking boreholes into complex mining structures to suit a wide range of requirements.
We can provide accurate specifications for boreholes when you wish to carry out:
- water pumping
- water monitoring
- coal mine methane extraction
- mine gas venting
- ground source heat extraction or reinjection when using mine water
With our experience in drilling boreholes, we have undertaken and can offer the following services:
- specialist design and management of boreholes when drilling into mine workings
- risk identification, mitigation and management when undertaking drilling into mine workings
- advice to ensure the most appropriate and cost-effective sites for drilling boreholes into mine workings