CON29Mcoal mining report
Our Coal Authority official CON29M is the industry leading coal mining report for the conveyancing and property markets.
Updated to the very latest Law Society guidance, our report is a vital tool for detailing key coal mining risks when handling residential and non-residential property transactions.
Our report highlights key information specific to a property, at a glance – enabling faster and better informed decisions.
What’s included in our official CON29M report?
- our professional opinion delivers reassurance to clients, insurers and lenders alike by outlining current or potential coal mining risks
- our concise and handy glossary of mining terms to explain key terms to the homebuyer
- we include additional details on appropriate mine entries, future known development and advice on obtaining a coal mining risk assessment
- each report gives direct links to access relevant interpretive follow on reports
- every report looks particularly for details on:
- underground and opencast coal mining
- mine entries
- coal mining geology
- coal mining subsidence
- mine gas
- surface hazards related to coal mining
- historical rights to coal (non-residential only)
Why choose coal mining reports from the Coal Authority?
Our mining information database, sources information from over 360,000 original mine abandonment plans, dating as far back as the 1700s. Our mining reports source their information from detailed records of over 173,500 mine entries recorded across Britain.
Our unique Geographical Information System (GIS) contains comprehensive data to accurately describe the known and suspected risks associated with past coal mining.
With 1 in 4 properties in Britain sitting on the coalfield, it’s no surprise that we’re known as a trusted provider of coal mining information, reports and advisory services to the legal and property sectors.
Register now to attend one of our free CPD events
We’re excited to be putting on a series of free to attend CPD events across Britain during April and May, targeting legal professionals across Britain’s coalfield.
In addition to providing further insight into our new official CON29M report, each event will feature a different guest speaker session. This will provide a unique opportunity to hear from industry experts and discuss key conveyancing related topics.
Spaces are limited, so please click here to register now.
Download the product card
Mining reports from the Coal Authority
To find out more about the other Coal Authority mining reports available, please click https://www2.groundstability.com/our-products/